Avoid the 2018 Texas Warrant Round Up.
Resolve your Arrest Warrants Today!
If you have old Texas traffic tickets that you forgot about or simply have ignored, avoid getting arrested at home or at work during the 2018 Texas Warrant Round up. With one call to our office, we can fix your pending traffic tickets and remove the arrest warrants issued against you.
Most cases do not require you to appear in court or even post a bond.
STOP – DO NOT JUST PAY THE FINES!
Simply paying the fines associated with your traffic violations will result in a plea of No Contest which is essentially a conviction on your permanent driving record. Call our lawyers today for a FREE consultation and learn how we can save you time and money.
What is the 2018 Great Texas Warrant Round up?
The 2018 Great Texas Warrant Round up typically starts in the middle of February. The City of San Antonio, along with over 300 other jurisdictions across Texas combine forces in what is believed to be the largest joint warrant round up of this type in Texas. The multi-jurisdictional warrant roundup has begun and we will update the blog to provide you with the latest information and the list of jurisdictions that will participate this year.
The Warrant Roundup has two phases:
- The first phase, will consist of a grace period (Warrant Calls). During this time, anyone who has outstanding warrants is encouraged to resolve their case without penalty of arrest.
- The last phase is the Enforcement Period. During this time, individuals will be “rounded up” at their homes, work and around town and brought to the court to address their outstanding warrants before a judge.
Recently, the City of San Antonio closed 26,000 out of roughly 150,000 outstanding warrants. It is not too late to take care of outstanding warrants and avoid a visit from the authorities.
Resolve your Traffic Tickets and Active Warrants Now!
We receive many calls from people asking about the benefits of hiring traffic ticket defense lawyer to resolve their active arrest warrants and traffic ticket violations.
The answer is simple:
- Save Time. – Our traffic ticket attorneys will appear in court on your behalf and resolve your case. There is no need for you to take time off work and spend hours and the court house.
- Save Money. – Our ticket attorneys can typically negotiate to have the warrant fee dismissed and the ticket fines reduced. We have also successfully negotiated a reduced time of deferred disposition for many of our clients.
- Avoid Arrest. – By retaining our ticket attorneys, you can rest assured that your case is handled properly and you will not have to worry about being arrested due to outstanding warrants.
Even if you have already entered a plea of guilty or no-contest to your traffic violations, our traffic ticket lawyers can assist you in removing the active warrants and the hold on your driver’s license.
If you or someone you know has an outstanding warrant or a traffic ticket in San Antonio or anywhere else in the State of Texas, contact our traffic ticket lawyers today for a FREE consultation. Our traffic ticket defense attorneys will discuss your case with you and present you with the best course of action.
Avoid the 2018 Texas Warrant Round Up!
Call Now! (210) 722-9089.