Texas Cell Phone Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers.
The experienced Cell Phone Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers at Joyner + Joyner have successfully represented clients cited with cell phone and/or text messaging traffic tickets throughout the State of Texas.
STOP – DO NOT JUST PAY THE FINE!
Call our Cell Phone Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers today for a FREE consultation.
After a brief phone call with our Cell Phone Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers, you will understand all the options available in your case and be well informed before you make a decision on how to properly resolve your cell phone traffic ticket.
Our law firm receives many calls from individuals who incorrectly believe that by simply paying the fine stated on their cell phone ticket, their violation is properly resolved.
That is not always the case.
As stated in most court’s paperwork and website disclosures, when an individual simply pays the fine associated with their traffic ticket, the defendant is required to waive their right to jury trial and enter a plea of guilty or nolo contendere (no contest).
Do not just pay the fine and accept a conviction on your permanent driving record.
Our Cell Phone Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers can appear in court for you and prevent this traffic ticket from going on your record. If you have already paid the fines and accepted a conviction, contact our Cell Phone Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers immediately. Under Texas law, you have a limited amount of time to attempt to re-open the case. Our traffic ticket lawyers may be able to help you re-open your case.
Texas Cell Phone Law
Texas law has banned the use of all hand-held devices while driving. In Texas, you are required to use hands-free technology such as speakerphone, bluetooth, and headsets while operating a motor vehicle. Also, all cell phone use is prohibited while driving in a school zone, while driving in a highway construction zone and if you are a novice driver.
Texas Texting Law
In addition to the cell phone laws discussed above, Texas prohibits texting while driving. In Texas, “A person may not operate a motor vehicle on a roadway while using an electronic communication device to compose, send, or read an electronic message.”
Benefits of Hiring our Cell Phone Ticket Lawyers:
- EXPERIENCE: When you call our law firm, you will receive a consult from an Experienced Cell Phone Defense Lawyer. Not a legal assistant.
- SAVE TIME: Most cell phone tickets can be resolved without the client having to appear in court.
- SAVE MONEY: Many single cell phone tickets can be resolved for the cost of the fine.
- SAVE MONEY: Most multiple violation tickets can be resolved for less than the cost of the fines.
- BETTER TERMS: In cases where the defendant must complete deferred disposition, our attorneys negotiate to have the deferral period substantially reduced.
- REMOVE WARRANTS QUICKLY: If you have active warrants holding up your license, we can have the warrants lifted or removed.