Texas Occupational Driver’s License.
At Joyner + Joyner Texas Law Firm, our Texas Occupational Driver’s License Lawyers understand that despite having a suspended driver’s license most people need to continue to drive to work, take their kids to school and perform essential household duties.
STOP – DO NOT CONTINUE TO DRIVE WITHOUT A VALID LICENSE!
If your driver’s license has been suspended, revoked or denied, contact our Occupational Driver’s License Attorneys today for a FREE consultation to determine whether you qualify for an Occupational License (also known as an essential need license). Our experienced lawyers will explain your current driver’s license status, the options available and the associated cost with our legal representation.
How Do I Get a Texas Occupational License?
- Schedule a FREE consultation with our Occupational License Lawyers.
- Our legal team will instruct you in all the additional requirements you need to meet such as: paying the county fees, obtaining an SR-22, a copy of your driving record and an affidavit of verification.
- Our lawyers will then appear in court on your behalf and petition the court in order to obtain your occupational license.
- The judge then signs the Order for your Occupational License.
- We will then provide you with all the required paperwork to submit your occupational license to the Texas Department of Public Safety (TXDPS).
- Our law office will provide you with a temporary copy that will serve as your Temporary Occupational Driver’s License and will be valid for thirty (30) days while you wait for TXDPS to mail you a plastic Occupational Driver’s License.
- You may be required to pay reinstatement fees with TXDPS.
Our Texas Occupational Driver’s License Lawyers have the experience and expertise to help you file your occupational license throughout the State of Texas.
Contact our lawyers today and get your Texas Occupational License before you receive another traffic violation.
You may qualify for an Occupational Driver’s License even with:
- DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) convictions
- Multiple traffic ticket convictions
- Failure to pay driver’s license surcharges
Can I drive a Commercial Vehicle with an Occupational Driver’s License?
No. Under Texas law, an occupational license will not allow you to drive a commercial vehicle. Therefore, if you are facing a CDL suspension, it is very important that you fight the license suspension. Our CDL defense lawyers can provide you with a FREE consultation so you can better understand the options available in your situation.
Contact our Occupational License Lawyers today for a FREE consultation.