Texas No Insurance Ticket Defense Lawyers.
The experienced Texas No Insurance Ticket Defense Lawyers at Joyner + Joyner Law Firm have successfully represented thousands of clients cited with Driving with No Insurance violations throughout the State of Texas.
STOP – Do not simply pay the fine or you may receive surcharges!
Call our No Insurance Ticket Defense Lawyers for a FREE consultation today.
After a brief phone call with one of our No Insurance Ticket Defense Lawyers, you will understand all the options available in your case and be well informed before you make a decision on how to resolve your Texas No Insurance ticket.
Our law firm receives many calls from individuals who incorrectly believe that by simply paying the fine stated on their No Insurance ticket, their traffic ticket is resolved and they will never have to deal with it again. That is not always the case. As stated in most court’s paperwork and website disclosures, when an individual simply pays the fine associated with their traffic ticket, the defendant is required to waive their right to jury trial and enter a plea of guilty or nolo contendere (no contest). Convictions for no insurance tickets may have unforeseen repercussions.
Traffic tickets for No insurance that are simply paid result in state driving record penalty points, surcharges, possible increases in insurance rates and the suspension of your driver’s license. Furthermore, failure to have liability insurance makes you personally responsible for any and all costs associated with an accident for which you are shown to be at fault.
Call our No Insurance Ticket Defense Lawyers to learn how we can keep this traffic ticket off your permanent driving record.
Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility (FMFR)
Under Texas law, a No Insurance ticket is called Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility (FMFR), and is covered by the Texas Transportation Code Section 601 which states in part: “no person may operate a motor vehicle in this state unless financial responsibility is established for that vehicle.”
Our No Insurance Ticket Defense Lawyers can represent you in court and work on keeping your No Insurance ticket off your permanent driving record. If you had valid insurance at the time of the citation, our defense attorneys can assist you in obtaining the proper documentation from your insurance company and submitting the proof the court. If you did not have valid insurance at the time of the citation, then our No Insurance Ticket Defense Lawyers will appear in court and negotiate a plea agreement on your behalf in order to avoid a conviction on your permanent driving record and maintain affordable insurance rates for you in the future.
Benefits of Hiring our No Insurance Ticket Defense Lawyers:
- EXPERIENCE: When you call our law firm, you will receive a consult from an experienced traffic ticket defense attorney. Not a legal assistant.
- SAVE TIME: Most No Insurance tickets can be resolved without the client having to appear in court.
- SAVE MONEY: Many single violation tickets can be resolved for the cost of the fine.
- SAVE MONEY: Most multiple violation tickets can be resolved for less than the cost of the fines.
- BETTER TERMS: In cases where the defendant must complete deferred disposition, our attorneys negotiate to have the deferral period substantially reduced.
- REMOVE WARRANTS QUICKLY: If you have active warrants holding up your license, we can have the warrants lifted or removed.