Texas Small Business Lawyers.
The experienced Texas Small Business Lawyers at Joyner + Joyner represent companies, families and individuals with issues pertaining to emerging business law.
Contact our Texas Small Business Lawyers today for a complimentary consultation to learn how Joyner + Joyner – Texas Law Firm can help your business.
We understand that as an emerging business, you have specific needs and challenges. Our lawyers have assisted numerous emerging businesses by providing sound legal advice on issues such as:
- Selecting the appropriate business entity and drafting the necessary business formation documents.
- Filing the required documents with the Texas Secretary of State.
- Obtaining tax/employer ID numbers (EINs)
- Drafting commercial documents, such as: Statements of Work, Purchase Orders, Non-Disclosures Agreements, Master Purchasing Agreements, Professional Services Agreement, contract negotiation and drafting.
- Providing legal advice and representation on other practice areas including employment-related immigration law.
Contact our Business Lawyers today and put our experience to work for you.