Immigration Law

Page: Immigration Law

Family Based Immigration Lawyers.

The experienced Immigration Lawyers at Joyner + Joyner assist families and individuals with issues pertaining to immigration to the United States.

Call our Immigration Lawyers today for a FREE consultation.

Schedule your consultation with our Immigration Lawyers today and be well informed before you make a decision on how to proceed with your immigration case.

Our lawyers represent U.S. citizens who wish to petition for a Green Card (permanent residence) for their immediate relatives, such as:

  • Spouse
  • Children (unmarried and under 21 years old)
  • Parents

Visas are always available for immediate relatives of U.S. citizens. Therefore, if you apply for an immediate relative, your family member does not need to wait in line for a visa.

Our Immigration Attorneys also represent individuals who wish to petition for other family members such as:

  • Spouses of Green Card holders (permanent residents)
  • Unmarried children of Green Card holders (permanent residents)
  • Unmarried adult sons and daughters of permanent residents
  • Married sons and daughters (any age) of U.S. citizens
  • Brothers and sisters of adult U.S. citizens

After your FREE consultation with our experienced Immigration Lawyers, you will understand all the options available to you in order to resolve your immigration issue. Moreover, our Immigration Attorneys will explain the legal process associated with your immigration case, help you gather all the necessary documents and provide you with the total cost associated with your immigration matter.

Do not wait any longer. Call today for your FREE consultation with one of our experienced Immigration Attorneys today!