Texas Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyers.
The experienced Texas Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyers at Joyner + Joyner – Texas Law Firm have successfully represented thousands of clients cited with speeding violations throughout the State of Texas.
STOP – DO NO JUST PAY THE FINE!
Call our Texas Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyers for a FREE consultation today.
After a brief phone call with one of our Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyers, you will understand all the options available in your case and be well informed before you make a decision on how to resolve your Texas speeding ticket.
Our law firm receives many calls from individuals who incorrectly believe that by simply paying the fine stated on their speeding violation, their traffic ticket is resolved and they will never have to deal with it again. That is not always the case. As stated in most court’s paperwork and website disclosures, when an individual simply pays the fine associated with their traffic ticket, the defendant is required to waive their right to jury trial and enter a plea of guilty or nolo contendere (no contest). Convictions for speeding tickets may have unforeseen repercussions.
Speeding violations that are simply paid may incur the state driving record penalty points, surcharges increase in insurance rates and the possibility of the suspension of your driver’s license. In most Texas jurisdictions, if you received a traffic ticket for speeding 25 miles over the posted speed limit or speeding in a construction zone, the court will likely deny the possibility of negotiating a plea agreement to maintain the speeding ticket off your permanent driving record. Therefore, it is important that you contact our Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyers to discuss the options available in your specific case.
If you have already simply paid the fines and pled to a conviction, please contact our traffic ticket lawyers immediately since Texas law limits the amount of time you have to attempt to re-open the case.
Benefits of Hiring our Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyers:
- EXPERIENCE: When you call our law firm, you will receive a consult from an Experienced Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyer. Not a legal assistant.
- SAVE TIME: Most speeding tickets can be resolved without the client having to appear in court.
- SAVE MONEY: Many single speeding tickets can be resolved for the cost of the fine.
- SAVE MONEY: Most multiple violation tickets can be resolved for less than the cost of the fines.
- BETTER TERMS: In cases where the defendant must complete deferred disposition, our ticket defense lawyers negotiate to have the deferral period substantially reduced.
- REMOVE WARRANTS QUICKLY: If you have active warrants holding up your license, we can have the warrants lifted or removed.