Texas Speeding in Construction Zone Ticket Defense Lawyers.
The experienced Texas Speeding in Construction Zone Ticket Defense Lawyers at Joyner + Joyner – Texas Law Firm has successfully represented thousands of clients cited with Speeding in Construction Zone violations throughout the State of Texas.
STOP – DO NOT JUST PAY THE FINE!
Call our Texas Speeding in Construction Zone Ticket Defense Lawyers for a FREE consultation today.
After a brief phone call with one of our Texas Speeding in Construction Zone Ticket Defense Lawyers, you will understand all the options available in your case and be well informed before you make a decision on how to resolve your Texas speeding ticket.
Remember: Under Texas law, Speeding in Construction Zone tickets when workers are present are not eligible for deferred disposition or defensive driving. Therefore, it is important that you contact our Speeding in a Construction Zone Ticket Defense Lawyers to discuss the options available in your specific case.
Our law firm receives many calls from individuals who incorrectly believe that by simply paying the fine stated on their Speeding in a Construction Zone ticket, their traffic ticket is resolved and they will never have to deal with it again. That is not always the case. As stated in most court’s paperwork and website disclosures, when an individual simply pays the fine associated with their traffic ticket, the defendant is required to waive their right to jury trial and enter a plea of guilty or nolo contendere (no contest). Convictions for speeding tickets may have unforeseen repercussions. Speeding in a Construction Zone violations that are simply paid may incur the state driving record penalty points, surcharges increase in insurance rates and the possibility of the suspension of your driver’s license.
Texas Traffic Tickets in Construction Zone Law.
Under Texas law, “construction zone” is defined as follows: (2) “Construction or maintenance work zone” means a portion of a highway or street:
- (A) where highway construction or maintenance is being undertaken, other than mobile operations as defined by the Texas Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices; and
- (B) that is marked by signs:
- (i) indicating that it is a construction or maintenance work zone;
- (ii) indicating where the zone begins and ends; and
- (iii) stating: “Fines double when workers present.”
If you have already simply paid the fines and pled to a conviction, please contact our traffic ticket lawyers immediately since Texas law limits the amount of time you have to attempt to re-open the case.
Benefits of Hiring our Construction Zone Ticket Defense Lawyers:
- EXPERIENCE: When you call our law firm, you will receive a consult from an Experienced Construction Zone Ticket Lawyer. Not a legal assistant.
- SAVE TIME: Most Construction Zone tickets can be resolved without the client having to appear in court.
- SAVE MONEY: Many single Construction Zone tickets can be resolved for the cost of the fine.
- SAVE MONEY: Most multiple violation tickets can be resolved for less than the cost of the fines.
- BETTER TERMS: In cases where the defendant must complete deferred disposition, our ticket defense lawyers negotiate to have the deferral period substantially reduced.
- REMOVE WARRANTS QUICKLY: If you have active warrants holding up your license, we can have the warrants lifted or removed.